Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

11.30.2006

Never an Out of Bed Look


I managed to change two things about my get-up towards the end of the year -- a shorter hairstyle and a new pair of specs.

I average two (4) hairstyle changes and roughly ten (10) haircuts per year. I'm not a fugitive nor a criminal on the loose but there is always something good about looking different, at least that's my view.

As I prepare for another style change in the coming year, I thought I'd sport a shorter hair look, thanks to a nearby place that's 3x cheaper than Toni & Guy. I've had mixed reviews based on the friends I caught up with in Manila.

I also got myself a new pair of spectacles. My DKNY glasses go on semi-retirement after two or three years of traveling and night-outs. I didn't think twice when I saw this pair of Oakley.

New Eyeglasses before the Haircut


New Hairstyle


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Callum Macdonald said...

Looking sharp Leo, looking sharp... :)

12/07/2006 12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home