Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

9.30.2006

Zouk



Aaron (visiting from the US) and I checked out Zouk on Friday night. Haven't been there for a year and though I am beginning to be a convert of Ministry of Sound, I think I'll be heading back to Zouk at some point.

BT was the guest DJ. Didn't know who he was 'til I checked this site. Turns out he is ranked 23 in the world. The place was packed with cool people who contrary to my previous observation (see post below on Double O) know how to dance.

Number of casualties seen: 2 (wondering why their friends really didn't look out after them)

Evidence of alcohol trauma: 1 (the janitor was busy cleaning the stairs)
Number of people who landed on their ass due to the slippery stairs: 2

I remain to be an advocate of responsible, moderate drinking.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home