Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

9.17.2006

Big Brother is Watching

I created a new blog today, "Big Brother is Watching". In such space, I will assume the role of Big Brother (cf Big Brother reality TV show).

Drawing inspiration from "Stream of Consciousness", a literary device used by James Joyce, such blog will contain random questions I will ask about the world. Communication will likely be one-way, i.e. I will do all the talking and will not be expecting any reply (though comments are welcome).

And since it's random, it should be fairly easy to type a one-liner whenever I feel like posting a question.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

James Joyce narrates big Brother... now there is an idea.

9/26/2006 7:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

How about Winston Smith narrates Ulysses...

9/27/2006 5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home