Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

6.13.2006

World Cup

Believe it or not, I have begun following the World Cup ... from checking out the FIFA site for official results to catching the matches on the widescreen with everyone else who averages 4 bottles of beer in 2 hours (I try to lower such figure by limiting myself to 2 in 2 days).

I have never been interested in such high class sport than now. It even came to a point when I wanted to buy a book about soccer just to make sure I know what is happening on the turf. All I found were books on how to coach kiddie teams. Hey, I'd rather learn how to swim than kick balls! That doesn't sound right...

This whole World Cup excitement is complemented by my return to the gym. It was a painful return to the place I had long neglected due to work and relocation. My muscles still ache three (3) days after I made them realise their existence. I'm sure it can only be exciting from this point forward.

I end this entry with some interesting photos from the FIFA World Cup website.




For this World Cup, I'm keeping a close watch on England, Australia, South Africa, and Germany.

To my German friends, it's a shame I am unable to travel there at this time!

Exciting to see women like her in the stadium. Also made me realise that Miss Universe will be held in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home