Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

4.23.2006

Sydney Surfer Wannabee

Today, Australia braces itself for yet another season of Big Brother. It's now on its 6th straight year.

This means I had finished my three-month overseas assignment in Sydney five years ago (1st season was in 2000). Time flies so quickly indeed.

My "physical presence" (ahem, weight) has also seen tremendous growth. A trip to our company clinic last Friday for the first phase of my exit physical examination revealed that my weight over the past 6.5 years had increased by 20% ! I can already see the treadmill running over me (and not the other way around) in sheer disgust. That will change soon. Haha.

It's always nice to come across stuff that help you remember the good ole days.

2001 - Sporting the "about to head to school look" . I miss Sydney big time.




2006 - The 5-years of practicing my smile on cam have hopefully helped.


The past half decade has also been a witness to my transformation into a more sociable, international man of mystery (such nick from Oli and Pao, two of my good buddies from school) where strangers can become friends, where amazing places can be just a plane ride away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home