Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

7.30.2006

Two and a Half Months Old in Singapore

(More text to follow).
Mounting frames on the wall was the last piece of work to be done in my month long "home building" personal project.

After 5 years, I've highlighted my hair again. I even appointed a Color Technician and a Sylist here. More structure means better styling.

I had several visitors during the past few months (including my family). I had to discover creative ways to entertain them (and myself like in this photo).


Look for me on the upper left side of this screen capture of a Singapore Idol telecast. Stategic seating at its finest.



Figuring out how to shape the tube balloon properly. National Day Parade 2006 Preview show , Sat 30 July 2006.

1 Comments:

Blogger CloudWoman said...

Hi Leo! This is Nikki from carpool! Nice to 'catch up' with your adventures via this blog. Hope you enjoy your stay in Singapore, lah! My sis is still there and can be a great tour and party guide - just let me know if you need one!

7/30/2006 2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home