Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

9.10.2006

Weekend in Sing

Just Here

After two weekends of being overseas (Philippines then Thailand), I am spending a relaxing weekend in Singapore.

It's cool to just chill out at home and have the right of first refusal to head out.

My home is back to its orderly state as I spent at least an hour keeping it tidy. And to get rid of all the unwanted clutter, I got myself a paper shredder! I am fairly easy to please sometimes.

My soon-to-be-overused paper shredder ...



I finished the shoot with ten fingers intact.


Blogger Set Up

Done adding the usual items on the sidebar (links, website counter, update subscription box) but lost my profile photo as the software which has a link with Blogger still does not support the beta version.

Back to IKEA

I intentionally did not visit IKEA for a few weeks because I dropped by the store almost everyday from mid-June to mid-July because of my permanent accommodation transfer. I ended the hiatus and added more points to my IKEA Friends card today with my SGD217 purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home