Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

10.10.2006

Up in the Sky

For the first time ever, I am using internet on board a flight. So consider this post extra special.

I just came from Sydney and apart from work (which I really came there for), I also spent time with new and old friends. Checked out the usual places but explored a few new ones.

Now I am traveling to Singapore to catch a late afternoon flight that takes me to Bangkok. I'll be there for 1.5 weeks to attend a Leadership Course. It's sad to leave Sydney (cut the trip short by 3 days) but hey, it's a training program I'm attending with colleagues from other countries in a very decent hotel so can't complain.

Hopefully I can schedule a return trip to Sydney in March to attend a friend's wedding.

Friends I hung out with at least twice in this trip :


The boys from Bondi - Ben and David.


Naomi two years after the Full Moon Party at Koh Phangan, Thailand


[Update 5 Nov 06: More photos on Australia here]

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger waterboy said...

hello, leo! how are you? long time! Jet-setter!!!

hope all is well! God bless!

10/11/2006 9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home