Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

11.05.2006

One Too Many (Fill in the Blanks) in Thailand

It's always an adventure to visit a place where using English entails utmost creativity and sheer patience. On cab rides, I had no idea if I would reach my destination or if I would have more than one baht at the end of my journey. But all is well, I arrived back in Singapore in one piece with wonderful memories of an awesome 1.5 weeks in Bangkok.

I met new friends and found really cool clothes in Siam Paragon and Central Dept store that would be a welcome addition to a room closet that needs some "reviewing" at yearend.

Highly recommended - Conrad Hotel Bangkok. Ooh, is that a see-through bathroom?

New friends in Bangkok


We had some fun awards at the leadership program and guess what I won. I should endorse jeans in my next life.

More Bangkok photos here

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home