Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

11.11.2006

Holiday Destination Up in the Air


For the first time, I am spending Christmas away from home. The only problem is that I haven't decided where in Asia I'd like to go.

A few friends from Finland and South Africa are heading to Thailand to spend the holidays and I'm thinking of meeting up with them.

I may likely spend the New Year in Singapore as I havent done so before. Let's see where my travels will take me.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Calai said...

I was going to suggest that you spend New Year's Day in Bangkok, particularly on Kao Sahn Road. I heard it's great! Then again, there's that New Year beach party in Sentosa that I heard rivals Boracay's holiday bashes. Enjoy!

11/16/2006 12:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. u in singapore right? can u host us when we go there? hehe :)
email me: risamey@hotmail.com. i saw ur profile at hospitality club.

5/06/2007 10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home