Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

11.05.2006

45 Minutes Apart

Singapore and Malaysia are approximately 45 minutes apart by plane. Faster than the trip to the office and back home while I was still in Manila. But then again, given the transit to the airport and the waiting time to board, I guess they would be comparable.

I visited Malaysia last week for a meeting then found myself back in the office before the weekend which included a trip to the Ministry of Sound and another tour of Vivo City.

The first time I went up the Petronas Towers was in 2002.

Welcome to 54 - one of the rooms in the Ministry of Sound at Clarke Quay, Singapore

My sister playing around with the digicam and I was her obedient subject.


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pontus said...

Hey gimme a ring next time u head to MoS, I haven't been there yet ...
-and zouk was great btw :)

12/11/2006 11:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home