Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

5.01.2008

Sentosa

I had an exciting Labour Day today, spent mostly with new friends who are part of the same church choir.

I initially met up with Evelyn at Bukit Purmei coffee shop and around 20 minutes later her husband Ben came over. It was then decided to head over Benson and Jeannie's place at Telok Blangah Rise after a brief stop to buy mee pok (noodles with minced meat).

We then made our way to Tanjong beach at Sentosa around noon and stayed there until late afternoon (I left around 4pm). That's the longest time I've ever been on a beach since 2004 (Thailand). I got a bit darker but still unnoticeable. It was also the first time I played frisbee c/o Andrew who also joined us that day.

Photos to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home