Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

3.09.2008

IT Show

After my long journey to Woodlands where the Singapore Sports School is located (seriously, Woodlands is quite a far away place from where I stay, $20 cab fare with booking fee), I endured yet another long trip though less costly via the MRT to City Hall.

Upon exiting City Hall station, I had a glimpse of what was to come -- the sea of humanity that would welcome me at the IT Show over at Suntec Convention Centre. Hundreds of people were walking towards Suntec, getting ready to splurge or collect heaps of brochures.



I really didn't have anything in mind to buy but in the end I got :

- a cooling fan for my laptop (the best looking one among all the cheapo fans I've seen in computer shops)

- Norton Internet Security 2008 software

Grand total of approx $150



Multi-tasking




Models with a vengeance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Well guess what? Last Saturday night, I braved that sea of humankind too... and got an iPod.

Cheers to impulse buying! :p

3/12/2008 12:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home