Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

7.06.2008

Random Bus Ride to the East

I have officially resumed my random bus rides around Singapore.

This weekend, I decided to head over to the east (Pasir Ris). It's a scenic journey passing through Kallang, Eunos, Bedok, Tampines.



The journey took slightly over an hour from Novena so before I truly heated my bus seat, I alighted across Downtown East and took a cab to Changi Airport Terminal 3.
I've used this airport for a few times only so I thought I'd walk around as a non-passenger. While it's no match to the heaps of malls I've gone to, the area in Changi Terminal 3 that is accessible to the general public offers a wide range of choices for dining.



I grabbed a seat in the first restaurant I saw -- Crystal Jade Shanghai Restaurant on the 2nd level. Good food but small serving (but then I again I may just have been terribly hungry).

Seafood fried rice with XO sauce and shredded meat with vegetables



Glutinous rice balls with peanut. (I only finished 2 pieces)

I took the train back to the city.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home