Travel light. Let go of unnecessary connections. Discover the world. Make every individual count.

6.30.2007

Insane Trash Bidders


I cannot believe an empty gourmet dog food can from Parish Hilton's rubbish is on eBay and has fetched around US$1.5 M.

Other items up for bid (still owned by Paris) are a used toothbrush, an autographed postcard and a fan letter to the celebrity heiress. The highest bid as of 30 June 2007 was for the used toothbrush -- US$285.

There has been so much drama surrounding the life of this woman. Why does everyone want a piece of her? Let us give her and the world a much needed break.

In the mean time, I will continue to use my old toothbrushes to clean my sneakers. Any takers? My old toothbrushes rub bristles with branded shoes...


Paris Hilton raises the global standard for mug shots. Where are the pouty lips, baby?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home